2 good sized haddock fillets (boned)
10oz Basmati rice
1 clove of garlic
2 oz mushrooms
1/4 of a green pepper
1/2 dessert spoon green masala paste
1-2 tsp tumeric
1-2 tsp ground cumin
1/4 pint of water
desert spoon of lemon juice and fresh chopped
1. Boil rice.
2. Place smoked haddock into a pan of cold water and bring to the boil. Then drain off the water.
3. Sauté the garlic, mushrooms, pepper and onion in oil.
4. Add tumeric, cumin, coriander and lastly some water.
5. Simmer for a few minutes.
6. Add lemon juice and fresh coriander to taste.
7. Flake the smoked haddock and add to the mixture along with the cooked rice.
8. Mix everything together thoroughly then serve.